Saturday, June 13, 2015

Educational Websites

I think using the internet in the classroom can be a very powerful tool for both teachers and students. There are many educational websites out there that serve as great resources. This page contains a link to my website where I list my top 15 websites for parents, educators, and students. The websites are some of my top sites for lessoning planning, student's online skill practice, and providing information to parents. Please take some time to view the list on my website. If you have a great web resource that you use, please comment on this post and share! CLICK HERE  to visit my website. Please enjoy that material provided. I encourage you to get out there and check out the web to see what web-based activities you can implement in your classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment